A long list this week! Trying to make up for lost time and skipped recaps 🙂
- Catching up with old friends while pontooning on a beautiful Wisconsin lake in July.
- Friends whose apartment complexes have pools.
- Getting a hint of a tan, just this once, even though it’s probably a bad idea.
- Weekend road trips and road trip junk food. #candy #notpaleo
- Cards Against Humanity, on a porch, on a warm summer night, with a good group of friends.
- Homemade sangria.
Campechano tacos from Los Gemelos. Also, grilled peaches on salads and fresh peaches that are perfectly ripe (more below).
This guide for young people about what to do with your life is actually a great guide for anyone trying to figure out what to do with their life.
How to live richly and avoid regret… a guide to living in Covey’s Quadrant II. “You must untangle yourself, still all other voices, and go to the deepest place within to know what’s important and urgent in your unique and singular life.”
The joy of eating peaches. One of my favorite summer fruits.